Friday, August 22, 2008

Top-Notch Patterns!


In my hunt for crochet patterns that stand out from the crowd I've recently found another outstanding website you really should check out for yourself. Crochet Garden has a little something for everyone, but I am especially in love with her patterns for children and babies! She has some really unique ideas and you are in for a real treat if you purchase one of her patterns. The site, also, features a forum that offers help on the patterns and where members can post pictures of items made from the patterns, as well as other crochet projects. My first purchase was the Natures Kiss peasant top pattern that I whipped up quickly for a baby shower gift and it was a huge hit. I'll include the picture with this post. This is one website you're sure to enjoy!!!

No comments: